• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help!can not translate a word in top page

ilovebgp4

help!i want to made a chinese language pack for oscommerce,but i found one word in the top page can not be translated,it's the "Manufacturers" in the left column of the first page,below the "Categories",and other words works fine.where can i found this word's define position?

All words are found in the language files.

If you search the chinese language files you have for the word you want to replace you should find it.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

All words are found in the language files.

If you search the chinese language files you have for the word you want to replace you should find it.

maybe my expression is not so clearly,i have translated all the words in the files of /include/language directory,it works.but only one word in the top page seems not translated as i hope--the word above the drop down select menu in the left column: "Manufacturers"!

could someone tell me the exactly posion in the original files about this word?so i could check it.

Thanks a lot!

That will be in the main language file i.e. for english language english.php etc

Look for box heading section

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

That will be in the main language file i.e. for english language english.php etc

Look for box heading section

sure,i have translated all the the words in cn.php;include

define('BOX_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS', 'my words');

but it is strange that when i first visit the top page,the title of box heading is changed as i hope,but when i click some links to go to other pages,then when i come back,it changed back to the english word "Manufacturers",how does it do that?

Archived