• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

File Manager in Admin Panel Warning message

jcisar

At the top of the page in the file manager of my OSC admin panel is the following message:

Warning: ereg(): REG_BADRPT in /home/dumbdo2/public_html/catalog/admin/file_manager.php on line 29

In the middle of the page are these messages:

Warning: dir(/home/*******/public_html/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/dumbdo2/public_html/catalog/admin/file_manager.php on line 178

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/dumbdo2/public_html/catalog/admin/file_manager.php on line 179

Whats this all mean?

Any insight, solutions, and suggestions to theses problems will help me out.

Lots of Thanks,

John :thumbsup:

Contact your hosting company and ask them what the correct pathway is on their servers. Maybe they have a Knowledge Base with that info, so that you don't have to wait for a reply from their support dept.

Vger

At the top of the page in the file manager of my OSC admin panel is the following message:

Warning: ereg(): REG_BADRPT in /home/dumbdo2/public_html/catalog/admin/file_manager.php on line 29

In the middle of the page are these messages:

Warning: dir(/home/*******/public_html/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/dumbdo2/public_html/catalog/admin/file_manager.php on line 178

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/dumbdo2/public_html/catalog/admin/file_manager.php on line 179

Whats this all mean?

Any insight, solutions, and suggestions to theses problems will help me out.

Lots of Thanks,

John :thumbsup:

Here are the lines of code in my file_manager.php file that are made reference to in the error mesages.

What must I fix and how? I am not PHP literate, only html.

Line 29 in file_manager.php is: if (!ereg('^' . DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT, $current_path)) $current_path = DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT;

I opened up /home/dumbdo2/public_html/catalog/admin/file_manager.php.

Line 178 is: $dir = dir($current_path);

In my file_manager.php, line 179 is: while ($file = $dir->read()) {

Any help is appreciated

John

:thumbsup:

Archived