• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customizing Image Parameters...

cdi-buy.com

I'm customizing my shop by changing products_image to products_image_1 because I've also added products_image_2-12 for my ebay auctions. I've managed to find all the calls for it except for the main category pages. As of now, when a customer clicks on a category, the images are not showing up in the product listing. I can't seem to find which file holds products_image for this location so that I can change it to products_image_1.

If someone could point me to the file that contains this call, I can take it from there. Thanks!

I'm customizing my shop by changing products_image to products_image_1 because I've also added products_image_2-12 for my ebay auctions. I've managed to find all the calls for it except for the main category pages.  As of now, when a customer clicks on a category, the images are not showing up in the product listing.  I can't seem to find which file holds products_image for this location so that I can change it to products_image_1.

If someone could point me to the file that contains this call, I can take it from there.  Thanks!

*bump*

Archived