• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent: No access to admin

dvdken

I cant access the admin of my site any more. The directory is password protected and if I enter the user/password and it just gives an error...

----------------------

Warning: main(includes/languages/finnish.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data01/virt6562/domeenid/www.mydomain.xx/htdocs/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Warning: main(includes/languages/finnish.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data01/virt6562/domeenid/www.mydomain.xx/htdocs/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/finnish.php' (include_path='.:') in /data01/virt6562/domeenid/www.mydomain.xx/htdocs/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

-----------------------

The problem is NOT in the wrong username or password. These are definately correct and it would not otherwise give these errors at all.

The main thing is not losing the orders and customer data in the admin base. Can anyone help me past these errors?

The main page itself is running all OK and fully functional.

Thanks for your help!

do you have the finnish language files in the admin/includes/languages directory and do you have the admin/includes/languages/finnish.php

can you access the admin by typing www.yourdomain.com/pathto admin/index.php?language=en

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Thanks! I got to the admin through English version admin path. Changed back the default language to English and all OK.

But if I want to use the Finnish language as default... is there a way to solve the admin access problem?

Thanks! I got to the admin through English version admin path. Changed back the default language to English and all OK.

But if I want to use the Finnish language as default... is there a way to solve the admin access problem?

you have not stated if you have the required files in the correct locations.

do you have a catalog/admin/includes/languages/finnish.php and catalog/admin/includes/languages/finnish/ directory as well as the ones for catalog/includes/languages/finnish.php and catalog/includes/languages/finnish/ directory

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived