• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Having Problems with Attributes - Option Type Feat

kidalog

I have installed the Product Attributes - Option Type Feature (to allow customers to enter a text option for certain products), but am having problems with it. I'm not sure what I've done wrong/missed - if anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Basically, after installation I'm receiving error messages in both my store and the admin section. In the admin section, I get the following message when I am in product attributes, trying to add/edit an option name:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_options_type' in 'field list'

update products_options set products_options_name = 'Color', products_options_type = '1' where products_options_id = '1' and language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

In my store, for products that I have added already and had options (for size, colour, etc..) there is the following error message, which appears underneath the product description:

1054 - Unknown column 'popt.products_options_type' in 'field list'

select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name, popt.products_options_type, popt.products_options_length, popt.products_options_comment from products_options popt, products_attributes patrib where patrib.products_id='43' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '1' order by popt.products_options_name

[TEP STOP]

Does anyone have any suggestions?

looks like you still need to install the sql file to add these fields to your database tables

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived