• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CCGV Question

bobg7

I just installed CCGV Ver. 510, 510b & 510c, Patches English and gv_faq in that order.

Now when I go into the admin - configuration - my store I have 3 lines each for:

Welcome Gift Voucher Amount

Welcome Discount Coupon Code

Versions 510, 510b and 510c all had an order_total_gv.sql that I uploaded. I went to MyPHPAdmin and tried to see if I could find something there that may explain it, but my knowledge pf SQL and PHP is very limited. I also rechecked all the files that needed to be modified and uploaded and didn't see anything there.

What I would like to ask is, is this OK to run the way it is? Is there a way to remove the redundant lines in the admin - configuration - store?

Thanks in advance for any help with this. :thumbsup:

Bob G

Grasshoppersgifts.com

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

You should be able to remove the extra fields by accessing your database using phpmyadmin and looking in your configuration or configuration_group tables and removing the duplicates.

Always back up your database in your osC admin before making any changes so if you so mess something up you can do a restore and undo your changes.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Thanks for the info, but what should I be looking for, and how do I look for it?

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

I just installed CCGV Ver. 510, 510b & 510c

I think I am right that all three of these are full, but different, versions of the CCGV contribution - which would explain why you've got three entries.

Vger

Archived