• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

adding image backgrounds to category links?

Does anyone know how to change the "background table cell" behind the category links so that it looks for professional? I make my own buttons in photoshop and need to know where and what code I need to edit to put the pictures in?

I also want to know how to make the "category heading" its own custom picture? Please look at this site fore reference.. They are doing everything I want my site to be able to do: www.madmacgames.com

My site is www.sneakerbase.com/store ......, as you can see it still needs much more work and am struggling on trying to learn all of this new pHp knowledge in a hurry!

Thanks for your help in advance,

Justin

Does anyone know how to change the "background table cell" behind the category links so that it looks for professional?  I make my own buttons in photoshop and need to know where and what code I need to edit to put the pictures in? 

I also want to know how to make the "category heading" its own custom picture?  Please look at this site fore reference..  They are doing everything I want my site to be able to do: www.madmacgames.com

My site is www.sneakerbase.com/store ......, as you can see it still needs much more work and am struggling on trying to learn all of this new pHp knowledge in a hurry!

Thanks for your help in advance,

Justin

Put your new button images in to the catalog/image folder and over wright the existing files. To insert header images put in catalog/images folder and edite header.php in catalog/includes folder around line 13:

Edite color in stylesheet.css in catalog folder

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

Archived