• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to make text links into custom buttons?

I want to know how to make the text links in the header into my own custom buttons..., does anyone know how to do this?

www.sneakerbase.com/store - i wont to change: my account, cart contents, and checkout in the header into buttons and want to totaly do away with the text links.

PLEASE HELP!!!! :D

I want to know how to make the text links in the header into my own custom buttons..., does anyone know how to do this? 

www.sneakerbase.com/store - i wont to change: my account, cart contents, and checkout in the header into buttons and want to totaly do away with the text links. 

PLEASE HELP!!!!  :D

The file to edit is in catalog/includes/ directory called header.php

Look at the content around where you see

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>
   <td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_cart.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_checkout.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?>  </td>

This is where the links need to be put in.

Create the buttons and follow the examples in the section of code above.

Archived