• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need some help getting the rest of my site working

eagleknight

I am trying to get the rest of my sisters site working so she can start selling. perpetuaflowers.com if you want to take a look so far. I paid a guy to set the site up for the most part, but I am needing to still change some links and stuff. As it is right now the main site is working straight off .html and then by clicking on any of the products you enter the /store. I figure though I should redirect it when you hit the site it put you in the /store directory. Now how do I go about turning the about_us.html pages into the php pages? :blink:

Dude - i hate to tell ya - but NOTHING goes to any php on that site. There is no cart there by clicking the items...

Why wouldnt you have had all that integrated right into osc?

I dont get the logic of redirecting to the shop once they click an item... it "looks" like you should already be in the shop...

there is a wysiwig editor combined with a contribution, where you can create as many pages as you want, which is the better thing to use.

just search for wysiwig and read thru them to find the right one.

Dude - i hate to tell ya - but NOTHING goes to any php on that site. There is no cart there by clicking the items...

Why wouldnt you have had all that integrated right into osc?

I dont get the logic of redirecting to the shop once they click an item... it "looks" like you should already be in the shop...

I know right now if your just at the domain name the content section does not have php links, but I do have all the links on the sides and the seasonals linked to the store. The about us and customer service links right now goto html pages and that is what I think I might change. Because if I change those I am saying then I would just redirect it so when somebody hits perpetuaflowers.com it redirects to perpetuaflowers.com/store and that would be the main page then. :rolleyes:

Thanks Mibble for info.

there is a wysiwig editor combined with a contribution, where you can create as many pages as you want, which is the better thing to use.

just search for wysiwig and read thru them to find the right one.

Product Description Toolbar v 1.0??? Is that the right one? It was the only one when I did a search.

Archived