• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

$ 4 check processing fee

speed2

Yeah, 2checkout sucks.

Try www.propay.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

I'm not sure. You might have to write one. If so, and you dont' want to do it yourself, you might contact them, and ask if they already have an OSCommerce module. If they don't already, they might write one for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Actually, it looks like they only offer manual submissions. So, you'd use the regular credit card module, and you'd manually enter the transaction in yourself at the propay site.

You might still contact them about a direct connect, or a integrated solution.

Archived