• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ORDER STATUS EMAIL TEXT

Fanny

Alright, this is the line I am trying to change in the order status email:

"Please reply to this email if you have any questions."

Does anyone know where I can find that, I've searched and searched and I am sure my client doesn't want me to spend a year on this!

Thanks for you help!

Scott

/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/orders.php

line 73:

define('EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE', 'Your order has been updated to the following status.' . "\n\n" . 'New status: %s' . "\n\n" . 'Please reply to this email if you have any questions.' . "\n");

Download a programme called TextPad (free text editor). Then set it to search for any text you want to find and alter by using its 'Find in files' feature. I am assuming you have a copy of oscommerce on your computer, so just tell TextPad the pathway to that folder.

This programme is invaluable to anyone working with osCommerce. Also, in the 'Options' for TextPad you can turn on 'Line Numbers' and it will help you to track down any error generated which refers to line numbers.

Vger

great you all. That helps out a lot. I actually don't have it on my pc. It was for a client there for I was downloading a file and searching through it but I assumed that someone out there coule just tell me where it was. But I will definitly search for that!

Fanny

Archived