• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can I enable multiple downloads for one product

Dear all,

I have my oscommerce store working great, with the downloads module delivering goods perfectly.

However, I would really like to know if there is a way to enable multiple downloads for one product, eg, an album full of mp3's.

An obvious solution to selling albums is of course to create a zip file with the mp3's in, but I also want to sell the tracks individually. ideally I would just upload the seperate tracks and leavce it at that. To upload another zip file with them all in will double the diskpace being used, and that is at a premium.

So I would like to list an album for download sale and when someone chooses it OSCommerce knows to distribute all the tracks associated with that album.

Hope that is clear.

any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I am selling individual downloadable art training courses and I would like to sell packages of six courses together at a discount but without having to create a zip file of all six individual courses for the same reasons you describe in your post.

my site is Virtual Art Academy

Does anyone have any ideas? Likewise any help would be greatly appreciated.

Barry

Dear all,

I have my oscommerce store working great, with the downloads module delivering goods perfectly.

However, I would really like to know if there is a way to enable multiple downloads for one product, eg, an album full of mp3's.

An obvious solution to selling albums is of course to create a zip file with the mp3's in, but I also want to sell the tracks individually. ideally I would just upload the seperate tracks and leavce it at that. To upload another zip file with them all in will double the diskpace being used, and that is at a premium.

So I would like to list an album for download sale and when someone chooses it OSCommerce knows to distribute all the tracks associated with that album.

Hope that is clear.

any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

Archived