• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Actual Attribute Price V1.2.2

deekins

I've attempted to install the Actual Attribute Price V1.2.2 contribution with little luck. The goal of the contribution is to provide display of a product option's actual price, rather than the '+' or '-' that you would typically see next to an option that has multiple prices.

The behavior that I see when using this contribution is that if you select anything but the first option in your drop down list, the actual price that you select gets added to the base product price for your sub-total at checkout time (i.e. your base product price is $5. You have an option that provides for 2 other price levels, and the 2nd price level is $10, if you add to cart this 2nd price level item, your cart subtotal is not the expected $10, but $15).

I have the attrib_sort_v1.0.zip contribution installed, and I'm wondering if there is some sort of conflict, as I've ensured I've installed the actual attribute price code correctly.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.