• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding PayPal Checkout?

bubblestuff

Can some help me with adding paypal as my default check out. Paypal says there are two ways to do this by Method 1. Passing the Aggregate Cart Amount to PayPal

Method 2. Passing Individual Items to PayPal

Has anyone done this and can you help walk me through it?

Thanks

Can some help me with adding paypal as my default check out.  Paypal says there are two ways to do this by Method 1. Passing the Aggregate Cart Amount to PayPal

Thanks

I am still experimenting with it, but since I have two PayPal accounts I can pretend to be the customer and purchase things, then refund it without having to be out any money. I set up the PayPal with a $5 contribution and it worked beautifully. I didn't see any option about choosing between total and individual items. When I did it, it did the total amount, then returned me to my site.

I'm testing it now with two products...

With two products it automatically sent the total (plus shipping&handling). I still saw no choice of passing individual items to PayPal..and honestly don't see any reason for it. The process was smooth and professional, and very easy to set up.

Can some help me with adding paypal as my default check out.  Paypal says there are two ways to do this by Method 1. Passing the Aggregate Cart Amount to PayPal

Thanks

Are you using the default paypal module? If so you should install the paypal shopping cart ipn contribution. Among other things it gives you a choice of aggregate or itemized.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived