• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Visa/Master Card

Andge

Hi,

on my checkout_payment.php page is there a way to state which credit cards are accepted on the site? And how do you go about placing them [pull down menus and pics of credit cards] on the site?

Thanks

Andrew.

I am assuming you are using the standard credit card module. (The one where you manually process the cards offline)

You can modify the function "validate" to suit your needs.

The file is located in catalog/includes/classes/cc_validation.php

HTH,

Robert

I am assuming you are using the standard credit card module. (The one where you manually process the cards offline)

You can modify the function "validate" to suit your needs.

The file is located in catalog/includes/classes/cc_validation.php

HTH,

Robert

I will be accepting credit cards online. I'm in the process of getting a merchant account, is your suggestion the same for this? I just want to know how to do it when the time for installation of whatever comes

Thanks,

Andrew.

Andrew,

My suggestion is don't touch any of the payment modules until you get a merchant account or know for sure which "way to go."

As of today, there are 309 payment module contributions to choose from. Don't waste your time until you know for sure which contribution to select.

Payment Module Contributions

HTH,

Robert

Andrew,

My suggestion is don't touch any of the payment modules until you get a merchant account or know for sure which "way to go."

As of today, there are 309 payment module contributions to choose from.  Don't waste your time until you know for sure which contribution to select.

Payment Module Contributions

HTH,

Robert

Ok, I'll wait and see what's what.

Thanks

Andrew.

Archived