• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product name in adress bar

User Name

Hi, sorry, Im new here, so if I wrote my post in wrong forum- my pardons about that.

As all u know google has a ranking, based on ur website popularity. It means, if ure NOT paying money 2 google 2 advertize urself, ur site raiting based on the OVERALL linking 2 it. (Like if 100 websites has links 2 ur website and 10websites links 2 ur friend website, google will display u in higher position than ur friends website).

So, theres a ways to "cheat" google about it. But still, ur site engine has 2 be "optimized" in proper way so google would higher rate ur website.

Heres my question:

If there would be any WAY to have a link to final product like this:

www.shop.com/products.php?buy_TFT_LCD_Monitor/buy_sony_ftf_17_sdm_s73h_black

or

www.shop.com/products.php?buy_Printer/buy_HP_DeskJet_3325

where buy_Printer - Printes catalog and buy_HP_DeskJet_3325 final product- HP DeskJet 3325

Im not real genius in php coding, so theres no way to do contribution like that (yes, it involves a LOT of work) but is it possible to do this?

And we dont have to forget about metas and poper title!!!!

Or maybe Authors can realize this idea in next version on OSCommerce? ;-)

Then it would be SO EASY to be on the first place in google with no expence.

PS- if anyone can do this contribution for me, I can advertize they website In Google as a deal. (As I said before- I have methods and they 100% legal!)

U can reach me by Icq: 529528 or write me @ [email protected] (anyway, Ill check this topic later)

Hi, sorry, Im new here, so if I wrote my post in wrong forum- my pardons about that.

As all u know google has a ranking, based on ur website popularity. It means, if ure NOT paying money 2 google 2 advertize urself, ur site raiting based on the OVERALL linking 2 it. (Like if 100 websites has links 2 ur website and 10websites links 2 ur friend website, google will display u in higher position than ur friends website).

So, theres a ways to "cheat" google about it. But still, ur site engine has 2 be "optimized" in proper way so google would higher rate ur website.

Heres my question:

If there would be any WAY to have a link to final product like this:

www.shop.com/products.php?buy_TFT_LCD_Monitor/buy_sony_ftf_17_sdm_s73h_black

or

www.shop.com/products.php?buy_Printer/buy_HP_DeskJet_3325

where buy_Printer - Printes catalog and buy_HP_DeskJet_3325 final product- HP DeskJet 3325

Im not real genius in php coding, so theres no way to do contribution like that (yes, it involves a LOT of work) but is it possible to do this?

And we dont have to forget about metas and poper title!!!!

Or maybe Authors can realize this idea in next version on OSCommerce? ;-)

Then it would be SO EASY to be on the first place in google with no expence.

PS- if anyone can do this contribution for me, I can advertize they website In Google as a deal. (As I said before- I have methods and they 100% legal!)

U can reach me by Icq: 529528 or write me @ [email protected] (anyway, Ill check this topic later)

There is a dynamic meta tag contribution that will achieve this for you... search for it in the contributions section.

You misunderstand how indexing works. You are talking about Page Rank, which has little to do with your position in the SE indexes. There are many things that need to be done to get a better listing position on google. Providing proper page titles is a start. You should consider giving up on the easy way - it doesn't exist. Optimize your site for the SE's and your position will rise.

BTW, please don't use shorthand when asking your question. It is very difficult for others to try to figure out what you are asking.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived