• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hi all, having a few minor, but annoying problems.

DarrylJones

I am building a rather simple site for a client, this is my first time using os commerce, and I would dearly appreciate some help with the system.

The problems are:

1/ How can I get it so the lists in the category box are generated as lists, <li> etc, and when a subsection is opened, it appears as an extra indent to the list, or even if i could just add a - in front of every section beneath the main top level categories, would be great.

2/

Below the box titles I want a <hr> tag placed, which is 80% of the box width, whilst I do know the CSS method to change the <hr> properties, I dont know where to add this in the code :)

3/

The SELECT boxes are acting rather strange in IE, in firefox they look fine, can someone tell me where i find the part which says, box-width - 30 etc for the select box size, as thats the most likely problem!

4/

The buttons wont show across the site, they havent been changed since install, all i want is the pretty (yuck) default buttons with the install, then ill be happy cos i can just replace the image :/

Any help would be so amazingly appreciated, my email is [email protected], and my MSN is [email protected].

Please help a 20yr old guy, do well on his first job at work :) please :) * heart strings being pulled *

Archived