• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need help with the articles manager

ok, so maybe you'v seen this bit below on another post, i am repeating myself not to spam or anything like that, but because i seek help and as such this post is of differant relevance.

here's my dilema:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /usr/www/users/dragonc/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php:13) in /usr/www/users/dragonc/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 13

today i installed the articles manager on a new site, and it refuses to work. thinking that i obviously had missed something, re-did everything according to the instructions, 7 TIMES! that didnt work either.

i then tried to upload files from the sites that do work, and still they would not work.

i thought it might be the database, so i dumped the articles tables, re-installed them, but still didnt work... i then dumped the entire database, created a new database and then installed the articles tables. still nothing.

as a last resort i did a clean OSC install, keeping only my stylesheets, and my config files. i did a fresh install of the articles manager, and still nothing. i keep getting the same error time in and time out.

here's the link to the site:

http://dragonchineseherbs.com/catalog/articles.php?tPath=1

all infoboxes are supposed to be on the right-hand side.... not pushed to the left like it is now :(

anyhoo.. hope someone can help with this...

Archived