• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with admin access levels

iankx

Hi All

I have just followed the admin access level package step by step and re checked things twice but get the following when going to admin index

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_admin_check_login() in /home/sites/site249/web/shop/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 14

Can anyone stop me going bald here.........

Thanks in advance

Ian

Hi All

I have just followed the admin access level package step by step and re checked things twice but get the following when going to admin index

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_admin_check_login() in /home/sites/site249/web/shop/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 14

Can anyone stop me going bald here.........

Thanks in advance

Ian

iankx,

it looks like somewhere you have the function tep_admin_check used twice. since it states that it can't redeclare in the general.php file, it is already being loaded by another file. (one of 2 things you could do)

1. go thru your new files for the admin with access (probably the one(s) that went in the admin/includes/functions folder for the function listed and comment it out.

2. or go to your general.php file and find that function and comment it out.

personally I would do 1 just because I hate to remove functions from the general file.

I hope this helps

RavenWulf