• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I make products on this page level.

Mark-UK

Go to this page http://www.tackandtackle.co.uk/default.php?cPath=2_190_192 and you will see cos the images have different hieghts they are sort of off in the way they are displayed, can I make it so that all the products in the rows are more neat and even. I mean the text and buy now button for each product are align with the others on the same row.

Thanks

That is an older version of osC - I won't know exactly where to make the change.

Where the product rows are layed out, you can adjust the alignment of the table cells.

<td class="main" valign="bottom" ...>

HTH

That is an older version of osC - I won't know exactly where to make the change.

Where the product rows are layed out, you can adjust the alignment of the table cells.

<td class="main" valign="bottom" ...>

HTH

Hi do you have an idea where i would find this please.

i dont know of any code change you can use. I had to make all my images same height and width and that fixed the problem. Let me know if you find an easier way. I made a box 300X300 and put each image in it as big as it would fit. It gives me pretty good thumbs when its reduced and keeps my site in line since the images are all uniformly sized.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived