• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with website

Brad2332

So I need to ask, all these fancy websites out there, are they all done from scratch? I know html, no problem, I have worked with C, no problem. And I have read some 'modules' or whatever, as sort of an introduction to PHP. And again no problem. But, I dont want to goto all that trouble of programming my site, as time is an issue, as well as dollars. So are there some free resources available (templates, etc.) to get me started. I want something that I can customize and make 'snazzy', however it wont be an online store, simply my company website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So I need to ask, all these fancy websites out there, are they all done from scratch? I know html, no problem, I have worked with C, no problem. And I have read some 'modules' or whatever, as sort of an introduction to PHP. And again no problem. But, I dont want to goto all that trouble of programming my site, as time is an issue, as well as dollars. So are there some free resources available (templates, etc.) to get me started. I want something that I can customize and make 'snazzy', however it wont be an online store, simply my company website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, you seem to have a number of options:

Roll your sleeves up and DIY

Archived