• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Resizing pictures in POPUP window

PhaseOne

Please anyone help me. I have been struggling with figuring out setting the popup window image size.

I actually would like to have this kind of setting like below.

could you go this site(This is not my site though)?

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/kakejikuya/248360/260444/260457/

Then click the picture.

It will take you to next page to see the detailed picture. If you wait for a couple of seconds as you point the picture without clicking on it, an icon with 4 arrows to enlarge the picture will show up on the bottom right of the picture.

How can I set my site like that??

I have big picture that I wanna show in order to let the customers to see the detail of the products, but I also wanna show the whole enlarged picture of it as well before the customers see the detailed big picture.

If anyone could give me a support, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Hiro

If you wait for a couple of seconds as you point the picture without clicking on it, an icon with 4 arrows to enlarge the picture will show up on the bottom right of the picture.

That is not a website thing, it's an IE auto-resize function. If you look at the same image on that same website with a different browser, the image proportions will behave differently, depending on the browser.

I'm using Firefox, and I get a little magnifying glass w/a + in it to enlarge the picture.

What it sounds like you really want is a larger image or a smaller window.

-jared

That is not a website thing, it's an IE auto-resize function.  If you look at the same image on that same website with a different browser, the image proportions will behave differently, depending on the browser.

I'm using Firefox, and I get a little magnifying glass w/a + in it to enlarge the picture.

What it sounds like you really want is a larger image or a smaller window.

-jared

Could you tell me how to make the window smaller??

Thanks a lot.

Archived