• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CSS Question

Hey, Just wandering how I could change the background colour in the box where my products are displayed.

I can get it working with the cart contents and info boxes and I can get a border to display around my products being listed but I want the backgound colour changed.

I had chanced it from the default colour to a different one but now would like to change it again, just cant find where it is again.

Thanks.

Search for and download you a copy of Top Styles Lite.. It will let you edit they CSS and veiw the color styles as you go along. Then you will be able to find what line you are needing to edit... I just done this the other day but I cannot remember the line it was on. Top Styles is a great help :thumbsup:

Hey, Just wandering how I could change the background colour in the box where my products are displayed.

I can get it working with the cart contents and info boxes and I can get a border to display around my products being listed but I want the backgound colour changed.

I had chanced it from the default colour to a different one but now would like to change it again, just cant find where it is again.

Thanks.

Thank You,

Bevery G.

Search for and download you a copy of Top Styles Lite.. It will let you edit they CSS and veiw the color styles as you go along. Then you will be able to find what line you are needing to edit... I just done this the other day but I cannot remember the line it was on.  Top Styles is a great help  :thumbsup:

Niceone, Cheers.

• 2 months later...
I found you a link to go and download the Free Version

Top Syles Lite Free Version

Hope This Helps :)

Hi there,

Im a "newby" like sooo many ....reading trough the forum and searching for hints and help in setting up a shop. I found this link absolutly wonderful...I means this css stuff is really REALLY time consuming. Semms this tool helps a lot

brgds,

Marco

Archived