• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't view cutomers past orders

In the admin view under customer, I can't view orders. I get the following error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit -20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

Any idea what to do or where to start looking? I am a novice in sql.

I have added numerous addins and never noticed the error.

• 1 month later...
In the admin view under customer, I can't view orders. I get the following error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit -20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

Any idea what to do or where to start looking? I am a novice in sql.

I have added numerous addins and never noticed the error.

I am getting the exact same error. I see that you posted back in November and seems there was no response. Are we just messed up forever? :'( Wish it would just say exactly what is wrong with it for those of us who have no idea about SQL.

Archived