• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping Cart Error!!

brilliantshadows

Hi;

I have installed the OScommerce on the site and thought I had it all working properly.

I discovered this morning, that customers going to my site are unable to complete any transactions. :'(

When you add an item to the shopping cart, it looks fine, except there is NO way to complete the transaction.

The cart can be updated, but there is no button for purchasing. Instead, in the lower section of the screen, there is this error message:

--------

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

-------

I ahve searched the forum to see if I could find the solution without having to bother anyone, but have not found anything.

I have stripped the site of all products except one, until this is corrected.

Could someone please offer a suggestion as to why this is happening.

I am using Paypal as my payment method, with flat shipping fees, on a Unix server. I do not have ssl installed on the server.

The site can be seen here:

http://www.brilliantshadows.com/store/

Thank you for your time and attention. :D

Brilliant Shadows.

Turn off 'Search Engine Safe Url's' in your osCommerce 'admin' control panel. This does come with a warning that it is still in development, and basically it doesn't work. It screws up all of your file pathways. Hold your mouse over the 'buy now' button for the one product you have left, and you will see what it does to file pathways.

Vger

Archived