• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

This store is fabulous

I have just started using this oscommerce stuff and i think in about 6 months i should hopefully mastered it enough to create something truly unique

my store is this one:

pantiesofftherack

now its not really a big shop - not really a business so as i get used to the code - i hope to scale it down somewhat to remove all those reviews and stuff - cos i just want to sell some shtuff - follow the link back to my site and my galleries.

any other fantastic links for inspiration like cut and paste?

oh thats just great!

now i sound like i think my store is great

what was cut out was a link to another site that i thought was inspirations and i would like to achieve that level of individuality

so at the risk of it being removed here is the link again

it is powered by oscommerce - so i dont understand why i cant post it up?

here it is

so thats what i mean when i wonder if there are similarly wonderful sites we can look at that use the wonders of oscommerce but dont look like a clone - like mine

I have just started using this oscommerce stuff and i think in about 6 months i should hopefully mastered it enough to create something truly unique

my store is this one:

pantiesofftherack

now its not really a big shop - not really a business so as i get used to the code - i hope to scale it down somewhat to remove all those reviews and stuff - cos i just want to sell some shtuff - follow the link back to my site and my galleries.

any other fantastic links for inspiration like cut and paste?

Quick point: very hard to see what it says on the website.

Quick point: very hard to see what it says on the website.

is this a colour issue or a size issue - or both?

thanks for the feedback - it is much appreciated

cant even see anything. search the live site area or even here in the my store area and look at colors on the sites referenced. it is very non likeable if i were a customer i would not be one . . . .

so fabulous, i know not . . .

Have you tried light pink and changed your "Currencies, Shopping Cart,What's New?" etc font colour to something bold and in your face like your wicked banner? (well done) I'd go with black or deep purple in a different font there and keep your banner background green.

;)

Archived