• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Call to undefined function: mcrypt_module_open()

I get this error message when trying to use the HSBC payment page.

Call to undefined function: mcrypt_module_open()

How do I check if this module is installed on my server?

Also I have tried to install mcrypt but get errors and not being particularly good with linux I dont have clue what to do next.

I have a raq4 server.

IS there any kind soul out there who would help me install this in exchange for some free server space perhaps.

thanks in advance.

the contribution has instructions showing how to do installation. read everything, looking for the mcrypt_module and you will see where it was overlooked on the installation.

dont modify the code on your server, modify it locally, test it locally then ftp up to your server makes it easier so you never take the web site down.

the contribution has instructions showing how to do installation.  read everything, looking for the mcrypt_module and you will see where it was overlooked on the installation.

dont modify the code on your server, modify it locally, test it locally then ftp up to your server makes it easier so you never take the web site down.

Not really sure what you are talking about.

PHP must have mcrypt enabled for this script to execute. I do not have a version of PHP with mcrypt. How do i install it.

PHP must have mcrypt enabled for this script to execute. I do not have a version of PHP with mcrypt. How do i install it.

Downlooad from Here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mcrypt

Follow installation instructions making sure to modify them for the raq's strange setup.

Recompile PHP.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

Archived