• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Diff Discount Diff Products Diff customers

is it possible to have different discounts, for different customers for different prducts.. if so how.. pls point me towards it or help me out..

i requre ur help urgently

thankx in advance..

is it possible to have different discounts, for different customers for different prducts.. if so how.. pls point me towards it or help me out..

i requre ur help urgently

thankx in advance..

More specifically for different product categories.

Not sure if there is one that will do exactly what you want but there are a couple of contributions that allow you to choose discounts. I would search through them and see if any of them are close to what you want.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Not sure if there is one that will do exactly what you want but there are a couple of contributions that allow you to choose discounts. I would search through them and see if any of them are close to what you want.

I have not seen one, but have built it before....

A good start is to use the Group discounts contribution and add in an additional field (s) into the create/edit products and the products table, where you add in the discount levels pricing, simple and not dynamic (a set amount of discount groups this way).

More involved would be to make a new table for this pricing structure, which is designed as dynamic in that it does not limit the amount of groups defined.....

cheers and HTH

Peter M.

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

thank u ozcsys and cannuck1964..

i did try out some of the contributions, and all they gave me was discount according to group. i want diff discount for diff customer for diff product.. as far as i saw, there wasn't one contribution available that could do that..

if there exists such a module, somebody pls help meout..

thank u both for ur intelligent suggestions..

cheers...

Archived