• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Non-Product Payment

pjdowson

Hi,

I am rather new to this forum, so I apologise if this question has already been asked many times.

I have setup an osCommerce store and I am running great, but I want to add the ability for people to purchase sports photos that I am selling on my store. I dont want to have to go and add all the photos (there are a LOT) to the store, I just want the ability for the person to choose the photo they want via my website, click "Buy Now", then they would be taken to the osCommerce checkout where they can use the checkout system in osCommerce to complete the transaction.

I figure I can use POST to send the data to osCommerce, but I need some system of recieving the order and processing it without the product being in the osCommerce database. I do not want to use a multiple add contrib because I like the current system I have for viewing the photos, I dont want to use the osCommerce interface.

There are many reasons why I want to use the osCommerce store, I would rather use osCommerce and some contribution, than use something like paypal.

Please let me know if there is a contrib I can use to accomplish this

thanks in advance!

Phil Dowson

I will have plenty of products in the store, but I want to be able to accept payments for items not in the store. I think I have it worked out though, albiet though a different means. Thanks anyhow,

no product in the store, then how would you sell it?  oscommerce works via a database, and you must have a product listed to sell.

Archived