• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product prices at ZERO

Hello guys,

I have oscommerce 2.2 MS1, PHP 4.3.3 and MySql 4.0.15 and Apache 1.3.27.

My oscommerce site has a quite big problem. Product prices in the shop are all 0(z?ro) and I don't know why!!

But the prices are present in the database! I personally entered them.

The only place where prices are displayed in the whole system is at the admin place (admin/categories.php?cPath=21&pID=32&action=new_product) when I edit the product in catalog/categories-products in the product price field.

So do you have ANY idea what could be the problem?? :o :o

I think maybe it could be functions like tep_add_tax or other tep functions, maybe also $price instructions, session problem or maybe tax problem???

Thank you for any help!

Matt :)

Is your site working in US Dollars? If it is some other currency, then in your osCommerce admin control panel go to Tools --> Define Languages --> english.php, and scroll down until you see the entry for 'USD' and change this to the three letter combination for the currency you're running your site in.

If this does not sort it then post again for some more ideas.

Vger

Is your site working in US Dollars?  If it is some other currency, then in your osCommerce admin control panel go to Tools --> Define Languages --> english.php, and scroll down until you see the entry for 'USD' and change this to the three letter combination for the currency you're running your site in.

If this does not sort it then post again for some more ideas.

Vger

Thank you very very much!!! :) :) :) :)

There was Euro EUR as currency in the language french.php file. I put CHF and also modified the setlocale settings and now every thing is ok!

• 2 months later...

fixed it i reinstalled the USD but still have AUD as default. Instantly fixed. There must be USD scripts elsewhere.. Thanks for your help.

Yep i also changed the descriptionto AUD and USD just before I got your post. Ye Ha Grandma im back in business.

Thanks thanks thanks.

Archived