• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

seo help, i'm new

hello

i know that this has probably been covered a lot but can anyone give me a few tips?

i searched for seo here but only found a few people's replies that were not too helpful :(

i already have the metatags installed on my site- i have submitted my site using a few free search engines things like submitexpress etc..

what do i do now? just sit and wait? my site is there somewhere on google but how do i get my hits up quickly my hits are non existant?

please be kind. i am new :)

There are 2 main advertisers. Google and Overture. I use both. You setup an account. Overture requires money deposited up front, Google charges your credit card monthly. You set up a per click fee that you are willing to pay. This is the deciding factor in your ad placement. Higher fee = higher placement. You also set a daily budget so if people click on your ad too many times it will not show up any more until the next day. This makes it affordable for startups.

hello

i know that this has probably been covered a lot but can anyone give me a few tips?

i searched for seo here but only found a few people's replies that were not too helpful :(

i already have the metatags installed on my site- i have submitted my site using a few free search engines things like submitexpress etc..

what do i do now? just sit and wait? my site is there somewhere on google but how do i get my hits up quickly my hits are non existant?

please be kind. i am new :)

If you haven't done anyting to optimize your site, then you have a lot of work to do if you want it to place well in the SE's index. Setting up titles, page headers and keyword density are just a few of the things you nned to look into. Search the forums for Search Engine Optimization and you will find a lot of suggestions as towhat needs to be done.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived