• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Modify Order Prices

Gotcha

I need to change the products prices during the checkout process. While I?m able to recalcute everything correctly and get it displayed as wanted I still have one last step to take.

The price stored in the orders_products table are of course the same as the ones from the products table.

How can I get this to change? I can?t figure out where orders are actually stored in the database?

I checked the order class but can?t find anything coming close. I?m pretty sure it?s done by the check_confirmation.php script but anyway I still didn?t figure it out.

Maybe there is somebody out there who can get a newbie started.

Thanx in advance

I need to change the products prices during the checkout process. While I?m able to recalcute everything correctly and get it displayed as wanted I still have one last step to take.

The price stored in the orders_products table are of course the same as  the ones from the products table.

How can I get this to change? I can?t figure out where orders are actually stored in the database?

I checked the order class but can?t find anything coming close. I?m pretty sure it?s done by the check_confirmation.php script but anyway I still didn?t figure it out.

Maybe there is somebody out there who can get a newbie started.

Thanx in advance

OK. checkout_process.php was what I was looking for...

:-)

Archived