• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PHP Pos

bobg7

There is a nice PHP POS program at http://www.phppointofsale.com/ that I think that someone who is good at making mods could find a way to incorporate this so it can work with osCommerce.

I only wish I had the knowledge to make this work, I would think that someone could make this happen and create a great little contribution out of it or use it as a pattern to create an intregrated or even standalone program that used the osCommerce database.

Bob G.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

There is a nice PHP POS program at http://www.phppointofsale.com/ that I think that someone who is good at making mods could find a way to incorporate this so it can work with osCommerce.

I only wish I had the knowledge to make this work, I would think that someone could make this happen and create a great little contribution out of it or use it as a pattern to create an intregrated or even standalone program that used the osCommerce database.

Bob G.

Hello,

PHPpointofsale really does look like a great stand alone POS and I agree it could be a great POS interface into OSC.

I have been look at ways to link the two with minimal changes but have come up empty. My Php/MySQL skills are basic. It appears to me that any solution that does not include using the same inventory table is problematic.

I am wondering if it is a reasonable or effective approach to write a program that has an editable setup file where all or some of the tables and their fields defined. A kind of data map where one could remap it if desired.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Kevin

Archived