• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

White text on checkout

vinces

In my stylesheet I made my default text white because my background is green. This is never a problem until checkout. Over the shipping and payment methods it turns white when selected. In this case it appears there is no text, so the customer wouldn't know what they were selecting. This also happens after you're through with checkout, and it asks if you want to be notified of updates to the products, its white over the product's names. Is this white background in these parts of checkout part of the stylesheet or if not, where or can they be edited. If this post doesn't make any sense, I'm tired, let me know, and I'll rephrase it in the morning. Thanks.

By the way, the store is currently at storesctan.com/amazon/catalog/

It will have a domain soon, I'm just testing and configuring it on my other site for now. Please give me any suggestions about the site. Thanks again.

David Amherst

Copy your style sheet and rename it stylesheet2.ccs, then in all the pages you want your text to be a different colour ie, checkout_confirmation.php, at the top of the file change stylesheet.ccs to stylesheet2.ccs and edit the new stylesheet2 to suit the text etc that you want. eg:

before

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

after

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet2.css">

I hope this helps, and is what you mean.

Julian :D

A little knowledge is dangerous, I SHOULD KNOW.

If Life Begins At 40, What ends????

Archived