• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot upload product image

jerryli

In define a new product page, if I input a web directory like tradeshow/banner/4.jpg rather than pick a file from hard drive, the preview button is not working. There is no action when click on it.

Does anyone know how to fix?

Thanks for any input,

Jerry

I am having the same problem with admin/catalog page/product image upload, even I browse and select a image file from local hard drive, the preview will not work, the image is blank

Same problem here to, I have tried to reinstall the whole store and tried it in both Opera and IE. Nothing happens when clicking the preview button.

hi

check your hosting has cgi scripting- you may have to change hosting. I had to. also try to create a ftp folder shortcut to your desktop so when you browse for your pictures under admin you take your pictures (that have already been ftp'd to your site under public_html then images) from that folder so that the path looks like www.yourdomain.com/public_html/images/picture1.jpg or something.

Have you already ftp'd your pictures up to the correct destination? i had terrible problems with my pictures. took me 3 weeks to get it right. I am new to oscommerce but i can try to help you

thanks

daisy

Archived