• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing Link!!

zenmaster

Whilst browsing this forum the other day I came upon a link which someone had posted to a site which, if you typed in your URL, acted just like a search engine spider and returned the exact text which the spider would read (and presumably act upon).

I found this incredibly useful and interesting and made some mods to my site as a result.

However, I forgot to bookmark the site and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

Does anyone know the site that I am talking about?

Thanks.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

To understand Recursion, first one must understand Recursion.

There are many sites like that on the web. Use google to find them. Here are a few:

Site 1

Site 2

Site 3

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

There are many sites like that on the web.  Use google to find them.  Here are a few:

Site 1

Site 2

Site 3

Jack

Thanks Jack, site 2 is the very one.

I did try Googling for it. Can't think what I must have searched on though, ''cause all I got was junk. However "search engine spider simulation" did the trick.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

To understand Recursion, first one must understand Recursion.

Archived