• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customers Unable to Complete Checkout

I had a 3rd party install an authorize.net module for me.

I have several people who are trying to checkout with their credit card. They enter their information, and hit continue, and it reloads the screen.

I read that this can be caused by having it configured to check stock level at checkout. Check stock is false in the Configuration->Stock.

One person informed me she is using XP Home with IE, and was using a VISA card.

I tried with a MasterCard on my home system (XP Pro with Firefox), and I was able to complete it fine. Is this an OSC issue, or a possible security setting on their machine?

• 1 month later...

I have customers who have had the same problem on 2 osCommerce stores I setup using the default Authorize.net module. I am not able to reproduce it myself, but I did witness it once when someone tried to place an order. No error message appears on the payment screen.

We were able to process the credit card through the Authorize.net virtual terminal, so it was not a problem with the credit card. Every time I submit a test order with my credit card it works fine.

I posted this problem int the general support forum a few days ago, but have gotten no replies.

Has anyone else out there seen (and hopefully fixed) this problem?

Steve Tesmer

TallGuy Productions, Inc.