• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't access customers information

tolbak

Hi there please help me out. I am having problem accessing my customers information from admin panel

I keep geting error message

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/colony/public_html/admin/customers.php on line 740

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
did u modify the customers.php file in anyway?  post the 5 lines before and after 740

Thank you Mibble.

Yes, there was a time i modified it not to request for Date Of Birth "DOB" but I have after that modification accessed it without problems.

But please explain what you mean by "post the 5 lines before and after 740"

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Mibble.

Yes, there was a time i modified it not to request for  Date Of Birth "DOB" but  I have after that modification accessed it without problems.

But please explain what you mean by "post the 5 lines before and after 740"

I am not a programer, Please I need somebody to explain in a layman language what the meaning of " post the 5 lines before and after 740"

tolbak

The message you are receiving says that there is an error on line 740 of your code.

When mibble asked you to "post the 5 lines before and after 740" he meant:

1. Open up customers.php in a text editor and find line 740.

2. Copy the 5 lines before line 740, line 740 itself and then 5 lines after line 740.

3. Paste the code you have just copied (which should be lines 734 - 745) into a reply to this thread.

This way people can read the lines of code that have caused the error and hopefully come up with a fix for it.

Archived