• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal Error

KismetGerald

After changing some of the text in the index.php file, this is the error message I keep getting.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /mnt/web_i/d48/s40/b01c9359/www/ayshop/nfoscomm/catalog/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 14

I"m not experienced in php language, so I'm really having a tough time figuring out what's going on. I need some help.

What do you have on line 14?

Thanks for the response. However I managed to fix the problem. I think the problem was that if I had a word that ended in " 's ", then I need to preceed it by "\".

Now my next problem is that, when I open up the shopping center, I see all my products, but when I either click on them individually or on the categories, I get a page not found error. And this is with all the products.

I'm able to log into my account and view the shopping cart, but can't view the products or their respective categories. Please help.

sorry, I didn't have access to oscommerce at the time to check the source myself, I figured it was a \'s issue but wasn't certain

Ok either post your website so I can see.... Or post the URL you get brought to which is the "page not found"

sorry, I didn't have access to oscommerce at the time to check the source myself, I figured it was a \'s issue but wasn't certain

Ok either post your website so I can see.... Or post the URL you get brought to which is the "page not found"

Thanks every one, but I fixed the problem. It was with the apostrophes.

Now, how can I change the OsCommerce image in the top-left corner to my own image. And also, how can I get the "Top" on the header to target the index page of my shopping cart, and not my actual website?

Archived