• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[support]?MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping Module

dreamscape

In my admin area I'm getting this error:

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_ID in /path_to_docroot_hidden_for_security/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php on line 34

and I don't understand why?

In my admin area I'm getting this error:

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_ID in /path_to_docroot_hidden_for_security/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php on line 34

and I don't understand why?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling it in admin, you messed up the install somehow it sounds like.

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

• 1 month later...

Hi

I was introduced to this contribution and it's just the right one for me.

I've just installed the contribution as per the readme file.

Part of the mzmt.php under the languanges folder (include/languages/english/modules/shipping/mzmt.php) was modified to look like this:

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TEXT_TITLE', 'Pos Malaysia');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_ICON', 'shipping_ups.gif');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', 'Parcel Delivery');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', 'Express Service (PosLaju)');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TEXT_TITLE', 'Pos Malaysia');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_ICON', '');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', 'Parcel Delivery');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', 'Express Service (PosLaju)');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TEXT_TITLE', 'Pos Malaysia');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_ICON', '');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', 'Parcel Delivery');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', 'Express Service (PosLaju)');

After saving the file, I enabled the MultiGeoZone MultiTable under Admin->Modules->Shipping.

I entered the following information :

Enable MultiRegion MultiTable Method

True

Tax Class

--none--

Sort Order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geo Zone 1

Shp:MY1

Geo Zone 1 Table Method

weight

Geo Zone 1 Handling Fee

Geo Zone 1 Shipping Table 1

1:5.00,2:7.50,10:10.00

Geo Zone 1 Shipping Table 2

0.5:8.00,1:10.00,2:14.00,5:24.00,10:46.00

Geo Zone 1 Shipping Table 3

(I hadn't configured Zone 2 yet since I wanted to test the multi tables within a zone feature)

When I logged into the store and performed a checkout, instead of listing the various options for shipping i.e. via Parcel Delivery or Express Service (PosLaju), it appears as 'Pos Malaysia (1KGs)' instead and the funny thing is that I cannot even select this option i.e. there is no round button at the end of the line for me to select the button.

Anyone has anyidea what happened here?

Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

Rgds

mom2ashley

Hi

I was introduced to this contribution and it's just the right one for me.

I've just installed the contribution as per the readme file.

Part of the mzmt.php under the languanges folder (include/languages/english/modules/shipping/mzmt.php) was modified to look like this:

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TEXT_TITLE', 'Pos Malaysia');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_ICON', 'shipping_ups.gif');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', 'Parcel Delivery');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', 'Express Service (PosLaju)');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TEXT_TITLE', 'Pos Malaysia');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_ICON', '');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', 'Parcel Delivery');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', 'Express Service (PosLaju)');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TEXT_TITLE', 'Pos Malaysia');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_ICON', '');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', 'Parcel Delivery');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', 'Express Service (PosLaju)');

After saving the file, I enabled the MultiGeoZone MultiTable under Admin->Modules->Shipping.

I entered the following information :

Enable MultiRegion MultiTable Method

True

Tax Class

--none--

Sort Order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geo Zone 1

Shp:MY1

Geo Zone 1 Table Method

weight

Geo Zone 1 Handling Fee

Geo Zone 1 Shipping Table 1

1:5.00,2:7.50,10:10.00

Geo Zone 1 Shipping Table 2

0.5:8.00,1:10.00,2:14.00,5:24.00,10:46.00

Geo Zone 1 Shipping Table 3

(I hadn't configured Zone 2 yet since I wanted to test the multi tables within a zone feature)

When I logged into the store and performed a checkout, instead of listing the various options for shipping i.e. via Parcel Delivery or Express Service (PosLaju), it appears as 'Pos Malaysia (1KGs)' instead and the funny thing is that I cannot even select this option i.e. there is no round button at the end of the line for me to select the button.

Anyone has anyidea what happened here?

Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

Rgds

mom2ashley

I finally got this to show up correctly. The bulb lit in my head when I read this - http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...st&p=475489

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, this is a strange questions - or maybe not.

I am using the MultiGeoZone module for shipping and it works great.

But within 1 shipping zone I have one shipping charge where additional tax is NOT supposed to be added and another shipping charge for the same zone where tax IS supposed to be added.

Is there a way to achieve this in MultiGeoZone?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have installed this contribution and everything seems to install correctly. The store is going to be based in Canada.

I have setup two tax zones for shipping: Shp:Canada tax zone with All Zones, Shp:USA with All Zones.

In the shipping module: GeoZone table the first table I have set to Shp:Canada, the second one Shp:USA and the third table set as Rest of the World. (Do you need to have a tax zone for the rest of the world setup?)

When I have someone in Canada buy a product, they are getting the correct Canadian Shipping cost applied to their order, but if I have someone from the USA try to buy a product, they are getting the International shipping rate rather than the US shipping rate.

Anyone else have this problem or know what to do to fix it?

Thanks.

Greeting,

this is what I want to do:

GeoZone1 - way 1 is document, GeoZone1 - way 2 is parcel, document had a max shipping weight of 2Kg, and parcel had a limit of 30Kg, is that any way to 'turn off' the MZMT option in the shipping option when the shipping weight over 30Kg ?

Oh, ok I see what you mean now. Thanks for pointing out that I did not really discuss that in the documentation. I'll be sure to update it for the next release to explain that the tables can be used as different "methods", i.e, UPS ground, UPS 2nd day, USPS priority, etc.

Hello, my name is Andres. Could you please explain me how to set up the tables. I need to use diferent methods with diferent prices. e.g. Ships to "Zone America" may have 1) fast mail at $x, 2)slow mail at $y. Is that posible? Please at least point me where to look for further information. It is not clearly explained in the installation manual.

Thanks a lot.

Andres

Nice work.. Thanks!

Btw, if i have a zone containing of Japan and Korea.. (Singapore POST) and another courier name Air Parcel defines another zone as Japan and China.. I tried to add 2 zones with the same country inside, but it seems to pick up one zone only..

Any idea?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

module works really great for me.

Has anybody installed the module together with the order editor with version 5.x ?

I keep getting an error saying

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function show_total() on a non-object in mysite/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php on line 138

which is

$this->order_total = $_SESSION['cart']->show_total();

Any idea?

• 3 months later...

Just a quick question. Does this contribution only work with order weight or can it work with order price too? Thanks.

This is what i would like to do...

I want to do a country based region shipping rate where...

1..Regions can be composed of US or of any other country

2..Order weight or price can be used to calculate shipping price.

3..Any number of regions

So for example.

I can set United States as one region and make it 50:5.99,9999999:0

*so it would be $5.99 for orders under $50 and free shipping on orders above $50

Then I want to set any other country to ship like 50:10.00, 9999999:20.00

*so it would be $10.00 for orders under $50 and $20 on orders above $50

Edited by tookie

Okay I installed this and it seems to do what i want.

I set up the 3 zones as us 48 states, us alaska and hawaii, and "rest of the world"

"rest of the world" is the default setting when you go to admin->modules->shipping->MultiGeoZone MultiTable. so i thought it would automatically make any other place beside the 48 states and alaska and hawaii take the "rest of the world" price table. however, it doesn't do this.

is this because "rest of the world" is not defined as a tax zone. so if not, is there an sql file i can just import that defines for all other zones with exception to the zones i have defined such as the 48 states and alaska and hawaii

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have recently added this contribution as I think it will work well for what I am requiring, but I have run into one problem when setting it up.

I have two zones set up in my admin. 1) Rest of the World, 2) UK

After installing the contrib on the Shipping Modules page in my admin, I click on edit to set the price tables up, but I am only able to select "Rest of the World" from the drop down boxes. "UK" doesn't appear at all in either of the boxes. I have 2 zones set up with 2 tables each. I have installed the module AFTER making the changes to these settings.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Many thanks

Paul

• 1 month later...

i have similar problems with this module as i do with other related modules,

This module is perfect for what i need however i have an issue with it,

Instead of using actual weights i use a scale system, eg: 1= a very light item, up to ten, a very heavy item

This is my table for one of my states or zones

1:2.00,2:4.00,3:6.00,4:8.00,5:10.00,6:20.00,7:30.00,8:40.00,9:50.00,10:70.00

This works fine when there is only one of each item, however, if i have two of the same item, with the weight or rating of, for example 5, instead of getting $10+$10 (two items at 5 weight) i get $70 (5+5 = 10 which equals $70), this really throws the whole thing out, is there a way to make it look at each item individually ? And add the total COST instead of the total WEIGHT?!

Hope somebody can help,

CHEERS

dlyxzen

This contribution is a godsend! I have had it operational for quite a while now, but recently it has stopped working..

I have 4 zones, they have all been tested and working until now.

My 4th zone which is Shp: US-East has the same structure as another zone, it just helps organize where the package is going and if rates change in the future.

Customers do not pay for shipping over $150, so here is how it is strucutured:

Geo Zone 4

Shp: US-East

Geo Zone 4 Table Method

price

Geo Zone 4 Handling Fee

Geo Zone 4 Shipping Table 1

.5:10,150:0

Geo Zone 4 Shipping Table 2

.5:20,150:0

Geo Zone 4 Shipping Table 3

.5:35,150:0

This is not working now, if a customer buys something for $149.00 or less, they are not charged shipping at all.

So i figured I would check the free shipping in the order total module, here is the configuration there:

Special Category Discount

Discount Coupons 9

Discount Coupon 0

Discount Per Quantity

Gift Cards 740

Low Order Fee

Shipping 4

Sub-Total 2

Tax 3

Total 5

Shipping

Order Shipping Cost

Display Shipping

true

Sort Order

Allow Free Shipping

true

Free Shipping For Orders Over

$150.00

Provide Free Shipping For Orders Made

both

I am now at a complete loss and have no idea how to stop orders from coming through with no shipping! Any ideas?

Jesse Rooney

• 1 month later...

Fatal error: Call to a member function show_total() on a non-object in /home/username/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php on line 137

136 if ($this->geozone_mode == 'price') {

137 $this->order_total = $_SESSION['cart']->show_total();

Is this error caused by Register Globals = off ? I get it when trying to use the Order Editor contribution.

I'm running PHP5 w/ register globals=off

Thannk you,

EricK

Hi, thank you all for your contributions and posts,

I was able to install MultiGeoZone, and it works perfect except for one thing:

I was forced to put a limit to the table of prices for each ShippingTable in every GeoZone; the reason was that apparently the input fields in the admin section of the shipping multitable is limited to 255 characters, so I had to leave them like this:

1:15.56,3:17.52,4:19.48,5:21.44,6:26.14,7:29.12,8:32.10,9:35.08,10:38.06,11:41.0

4,12:44.02,13:47,14:49.98,15:52.96,16:55.94,17:58.92,18:61.9,19:64.88,20:67.86,21

:70.84,22:73.82,23:76.80,24:79.78,25:82.76,26:85.74,27:88.72,28:91.70,29:94.68,30

:97.66,31:100

The reason for this is because I need to set a specific price for each kilogram up to 20kgs, but for weights bigger that 20 the price increases 2.98 euros per kilo. So the list would be endless!!! And I really need to cover more than 31 kilos.

Is there a way to...

a) somehow indicate the prices up to 20 kilos like the example before (kilo by kilo), and then (after that, in the same line) set in one single expression the price increase per kilo for weights above 20 in the geozones shipping table? or...

B) allow the input text fields to be bigger than 255 characters (for example 1000 characters) so I can specify ALL prices even if it is a hard work.

I WILL BE VERY GLAD AND THANKFUL FOR ANY HELP

have a nice day

OK I already fixed this; I went to phpMyAdmin and changed the 255 in the database regarding the number of characters in that field.

Does anyone think that this change will cause trouble in other mechanisms?

thanks again

• 2 months later...

I'm an idiot and accidentally posted as a new topic instead of within this forum, sry for the duplicate.

I'd prefer to hire someone inside the community that is intimate with this particular addon, but the author's profile said DO NOT EMAIL OR PM, POST TO THE SUPPORT FORUM. I know freelancing is frowned upon here, but there has to be a trusted resource that can help us with this addon. If anyone can point me in a direction or help out, please contact me.

SITE INFO:

We installed OSCommerce 2.2-MS2 for a client. They ship books all over the world and need multiple shipping zones (8+). Unless someone has a better alternative, we need the "MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping" contribution installed and setup with provided zones and shipping tables.

This is the site in question...

http://www.olivetreeviews.org/products/

• 2 weeks later...

Just posting this up here if anyone's been looking for this edit, I managed to change the weight unit that appears on your checkout_shipping.php from lb(s) to kg(s)... It's just a simple edit..

Go to catalog/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php... Near Line 52..

'module' => constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_TEXT_TITLE') . ' (' . $combined_quote_weight . ' lb(s))',

Just swap the lb(s) to kg(s) and that should do the trick...

• 1 month later...

right, I have skimmed through this post but it is 9 pages long and couldnt find an answer...

Previously when using table rate i entered this

45:5.00,infinity:0.00

that would charge people £5 for shipping up to £45 and then anything over would be free, I have tried various cobinations with this addon but cannot get it to work properly,

how would i set it to do the same now?

thanks

p.s great contribution!

right, I have skimmed through this post but it is 9 pages long and couldnt find an answer...

Previously when using table rate i entered this

45:5.00,infinity:0.00

that would charge people £5 for shipping up to £45 and then anything over would be free, I have tried various cobinations with this addon but cannot get it to work properly,

how would i set it to do the same now?

thanks

p.s great contribution!

hmmm... its working now with this...

.5:5.00,45.00:0

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everybody!

I was looking exactly for something like these and I thought it didn't exist but here it is!

I don't know why this shipping method doesn't show in Checkout.

I loaded the provided sql correctly and successfully, I uploaded the the two files provided (module/shipping and it's corresponding language file)

This module shows up correctly in the Module > Shipping menu and Configuration Menu.

I set up the this module so it has two different Zones in the Configuration menu. I then went to Module > Shipping made sure I had no other shipping modules installed and then activated this one. Before doing this I created and double checked I had two Tax Zones created... Shp: US and Shp: UK and each had a country assigned. Then from the Module > Shipping I installed the module and made both Zones calculate shipping by COUNT and pasted a table with values I was using before. And this should be it.... but it is not showing up.

I also noticed that the Weight is now showing up in the Shipping Checkout page... maybe not related but I don't remember seeing this before... and my products have no weight information.

Does anybody have an idea why this Shipping Method is not showing? I created two different mailing addresses... one for US and one for UK and nothing. :(

• 2 weeks later...