• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problems With Currencies

Marvin Miller

Hi;

I'm running Milestone 2 and am having problems with currencies.

Originally I had the deafult languages installed and the cooresponding currecies. I later used the admin panel to remove all languages and currencies except the Canadian dollar.

Now I find all my prices are at zero and I still have the languages box even though it only has one choice (canadian).

I've been to other osCommerce sites and noticed that those sites would not keep their selected currecies either. Even the beta Milestone 3 release site I looked at did the same thing!

So now I have no pricing because I only have the Canadian dollar installed. Does anyone know what to do or if there is a way to actually fix the currency issue in osCommerce? I couldn't find a thread on it so it makes me wonder if people know about this issue?

Best;

Marvin

Best & Thanks;
Marvin
----------------------
osCommerce 2.3.3.4 

I seem to have fixed the prices being zeroed by changing the Switch to Default Language Currency option to false in the Store's Admin.

Still, there seems to be goofyness with the currecies section of the program :o

Best & Thanks;
Marvin
----------------------
osCommerce 2.3.3.4