• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

local delivery option help

jcarper

I'm using local deliver option mod v1.1, but can't figure out how to make a "local"zone. I just get the whole state of Oregon instead of the hand full of zipcodes I want.  Can anyone help?

in the zone *oregon* make a subzone named *xyz* in that subzone include the zipcodes you need

"If you're working on something new, then you are necessarily an amateur."

That's what I can't figure out. Under Locations/Taxes in admin, if I go to Zones, I find Country: United States (listed once for each state) and Oregon is one of the Zones. If I click the Edit button, it just shows Zones Name: Oregon, Zones Code: OR, Country: United States with the option to update or cancel. If I click New Zone at the bottom, It adds a new zone under United States, not under Oregon. There's something I'm just not getting here...

Then I'm thinking this won't work anyway, since I'm using UPS, USPS, Indiv. Ship (mod) and NOT Zone Rates for my shipping. Isn't it true that if I enable Zone Rates, it isn't possible to use UPS and USPS at the same time?

The store (live) is at http://motleybrew.biz if that helps.

-jc