• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help

I am ready to scream...lol This makes day 3 I cant figure this out. I am familiar with html codes and stuff but I had installed Paypal shopping cart and all I had to do was type in some info and it gave me an html code to copy and paste. I am trying to get out of work...ha ha I was just wondering if someone could send me a sample code like where you have 1 item (example Candle Fragrance) in different sizes and prices. I would like to have a drop down list with the size and price on them. So when they drop down the list they can click on the size they want and it adds to my shopping cart. I also was wondering how to insert the codes and infor for them to enter their zip and it to calculate shipping rates and for them to be able to type in their name and address and credit card info. I am not asking for much huh? Please HELP!!! I am totally lost.

thanks a bunch

I am ready to scream...lol This makes day 3 I cant figure this out.  I am familiar with html codes and stuff but I had installed Paypal shopping cart and all I had to do was type in some info and it gave me an html code to copy and paste.  I am trying to get out of work...ha ha I was just wondering if someone could send me a sample code like where you have 1 item (example Candle Fragrance) in different sizes and prices.  I would like to have a drop down list with the size and price on them.  So when they drop down the list they can click on the size they want and it adds to my shopping cart.  I also was wondering how to insert the codes and infor for them to enter their zip and it to calculate shipping rates and for them to be able to type in their name and address and credit card info.  I am not asking for much huh?  Please HELP!!! I am totally lost.

thanks a bunch

there is a paypal contribution available its not like inserting paypal code into say email or webpages in html.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community?contri...pal&category=13

set up your country zones and shipping rates in admin accordingly.

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

Archived