• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Couple of Errors

caveman56

Hi all, finally got my mysql client problems worked out, now I've run into a couple of others that if anyone can lend a hand with i'd appreciate it.

First one is I got these error right after configuring the store:

osCommerce

New Installation

osCommerce Configuration

Warning: fopen(/home/dennydennis/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dennydennis/public_html/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/dennydennis/public_html/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/dennydennis/public_html/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 261

The configuration was successful!

Catalog Administration Tool

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

If I click on catalog I get the store with the supplied data like normal with no errors, the second error comes when I click on Administration tool, I get the following on the screen:

1046 - No database selected

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

I'm pretty sure they're connected, but new to php stuff so not sure where to start.

thanks,

Dave

Archived