• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need your Expert Comments

juniorprg

You also need to narrow the space required... Even if I maximize my browser to 1280 pixels wide, I get a horizontal scrollbar. Not good for any business.

<head>

<!-- BOF: Generated Meta Tags -->
 <title>  - HD Innovation</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset="iso-8859-1">
 <META NAME="Description" Content="HD Innovation-Specialized in innovative products ranging from miniature collectibles to speciality gifts HD Innovation-Specialized in innovative products ranging from miniature collectibles to speciality gifts">
 <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="Specialized in innovative products such as miniature collectibles, poker products, flying ufo and more.. Specialized in innovative products such as miniature collectibles, poker products, flying ufo and more..">
 <META NAME="Reply-to" CONTENT="[email protected]">
<!-- EOF: Generated Meta Tags -->
<base href="http://hdinnovation.com/catalog/">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Antiques, Cars, Trucks, Buses, Motor Bikes, AirPlanes, Armor Guard, Frames, Petrol Pumps, Others, Poker Combo Chip Sets, Poker Table Top, Card Shuffler, Flying UFO">
<META NAME="description" CONTENT="Marketing, Distributing and Online sales of Antiques, Collectible cars, trucks, poker chips set, poker table top, Card shuffler, Flying UFO">
<META NAME="author" CONTENT="HD Innovation">
<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="ALL">
</head>

I'm just curious ~_o but is there really a point for doubles?

After going thru your site, I notice that your tables are "width="100%"... Personally I don't like using %'s on tables, I'd go with pixels instead... such ass "width=750" then center it, so on a 800x600 res you have a bit of extra space on the sides, if you center that table.. But this IMO

Personally I don't like using %'s on tables

Sorry Rob I'm a 1280 screen and luv a full image. :P

Back to work ..... juniorprg

Seeing as you've gone for 100% might be nice to center your main images. Clicked on Creative Collections and after half an hour and a coffee the main picture loaded :D . OK it wasn't that long but at 109k it's a huge file and on slow band takes for ever. The main pic would look much better if it was centered instead of stuck over to the left.

OsC have given you a nice currency converter - note maintence free but nice. Why have you gone for an external one ???

Your enlarged images are nice and crisp, thumbs likewise. However what ever happened to the good auld "This is a 1:72 scale model of a xx plane. It's go x y and z features that look good and can fly with a bit of "imagination" !! "

Descriptions - ever heard of them ?? Search engines luv them and so might your customers. I've never loked for a plane or bike with

Approximate Dimension: 9.85 x 9.85 x 5.52 inches

OOh by the way get a bit of paint to the quich search image in the top right header.

Sorry for being hard on you above on the descriptions - I see you found your keyboard for the Poker Combo 500 :blush:

Well done.

PhilipH

Yes, visually it's fine on my 19" 1024, but change your res to 800x600, and look at how it's displayed? Honestly, you should search up web stats on people's res.. I believe most the world actually still uses 800x600, so making it best viewable by that, and also decently viewable at 1024, would probably be your best bet... I do agree with philip tho, but to leave it like this it would only be decent for a 1024 community... IMO

Asking for DOB and Gender on new account page...do you really need those?

On your Shipping & Returns page, "will do" is on a line on its own.

Again same page at the bottom, do?nt should be don't.

You say that if an item is faulty you will exchange. You don't give refunds. Dodgy ground saying you don't give refunds. Have you checked the legal side of that?

"We also require third parties to whom we disclose nonpublic personal information to adhere to this Privacy Policy and to establish information security procedures" - so if they don't it's your fault and the customer has a comeback with you?

Archived