• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Another Site for your thoughts

wlpywd

Hello,

After a couple months working on my sites,

I have helped build another oscommerce site, this time for a friend and it is now nearly complete. I would like your feedback please. Its Elephant's Den, a shop for those toys, collectables, etc. It is located on some donated webspace for testing as the domain's DNS settings havent updated yet.

elephant.serendipity-doo.net

Elephants Den

PS--Please know that i WILL be changing the stock buttons from the current ones, and developing more complete text for the "shipping returns, FAQ, Privacy" etc pages. Also, the categories and products are still the example products, the catalog is not yet populated. Thank you all,

With friends like you who needs enemies :P

You got to be taking the mick. It is one of the worst implementations of osC I've seen yet.

Graphics - Poor

Layout -

With friends like you who needs enemies  :P

You got to be taking the mick. It is one of the worst implementations of osC I've seen yet.

Graphics - Poor

Layout -

......I'm not thrilled about the graphics either, but, i had to work with what i was given there. I will work on doing some doctoring of them. (you should see some of the cartoony-replacements i just took off!)

Layout --- see, i was a bit pleased with the layout/scheme. I am glad i'm getting some feedback before going live. Any suggestions on how i can improve it and /or what needs to be changed pronto?

I would really put some products into your site before actually posting here to get the site reviewed. There really is nothing much to look at since it is basically a stock site with a few changes. My suggestion is change the color scheme. Unless you are selling Christmas gifts I would not use the red green white combination.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

Archived