• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Specials box not showing

Hello!

I'm configuring a store and added some Specials via the admin panel, and realized there is no Specials box showing on the main page at all. I've scoured the search feature here on these boards, trying to find out why the Specials box is missing - to no avail. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'm running version: osCommerce 2.2ms2; located here: http://rosebudcottagesoaps.com/shop/

Thanks!

Traci

Anyone have a clue as to why the Specials box on my site isn't showing up? :blink: I'm sure it's something simple, but I've scoured all the help files and this forum trying to find clues to help me - no luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does either includes/column_right.php or includes/column_left.php reference the specials box at all?

You can post those files here if you wish.

-jared

Does either includes/column_right.php or includes/column_left.php reference the specials box at all?

You can post those files here if you wish.

-jared

Hi Jared,

Thanks for the reply - I finally got it working. I deleted the specials listed and re-entered them and that did the trick. I have no clue why it didn't work before.

Thanks again.

• 1 year later...

THANK YOU for posting the solution! I was having the same problem -- I created a special in the admin and the specials box was missing on the main page. Deleting and re-creating the special fixed the problem.

Archived