• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

quick question on design problem

thesaintjim

Hi, I am interested in using a gif banner I designed that has my store name then to the far right has My Account, Shopping Bag, and Search all on the gif file. I am interested in creating those 3 text items, the account, shopping bag, search and make them links for oscommerce. Is there a contrib or anything on how to do this? I know how to do it in front page, but not for php.

Thanks for your time

Make the "html" in frontpage, and paste it into your catalog/includes/header file, if you look at the file you'll be able to tell where the HTML starts, and Code begins..

it shouldn't, as i use them on my site as well. check my site out

My Webpage

Well, I am using an image map. And I did notice it does erase my cart contents since it doesnt carry the session id with it. EG. I view a product then select shopping cart icon on my gif file which is image mapped, it clears the cart contents

you always have to use the tep_href_link function in order to retain the session.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived