• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can somone please help me with my inventory?

kolamon

Hi, can someone please help me? Im sorry if the answers to my questions are already in the forum, i have have read the entire forum a million times. I have been working on this site for 23+ hrs straight. and i think it is time for me a nap because im seeing 2 monitors. ANyway im gonna post these question and hopefully they will be answered by the time i wake up so i can finish up this cart.

questions:

1)How in the world do I edit the terms and conditions, Index page, etc.

2)I have only found one way to install the inventory to my database that works for me. im having to install them as a .cvs file into a table i created. Now the question is, what do i edit to get the php to pick up that table and apply the items to my cart. the table name is valor_data.

my vendor supplied me with a .xls file and when i convert it to text(tab thingy) easypopulate cant read it.

Hi, can someone please help me? Im sorry if the answers to my questions are already in the forum, i have have read the entire forum a million times. I have been working on this site for 23+ hrs straight. and i think it is time for me a nap because im seeing 2 monitors. ANyway im gonna post these question and hopefully they will be answered by the time i wake up so i can finish up this cart.

questions:

2)I have only found one way to install the inventory to my database that works for me. im having to install them as a .cvs file into a table i created. Now the question is, what do i edit to get the php to pick up that table and apply the items to my cart. the table name is valor_data.

my vendor supplied me with a .xls file and when i convert it to text(tab thingy) easypopulate cant read it.

Backup Backup Backup...

/includes/languages/english/index.php

/includes/languages/english/conditions.php

Also you should check out this "Easy Populate" contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,Easy+Populate

Good Luck, Hope this helps :'(

questions:

1) All text is contained in the languages directory. To change something in Terms & Conditions, edit languages/english/conditions.php.

2) Easy Populate is the best solution. Be sure to look at the fields in the EP test file. The products have to be entered in a certain way and the file has to be in tab-delimited format.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived