• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin area Product pages come up blank

cfs

Please help this is a serious problem and I have never seen it discussed anywhere.

Client can not get into their product in the admin area to update it. Only a blank screen comes up. They are on cable connection. (Products are there and I can get to them)

I am on a dialup connection and have no problem getting to their product to update.

They can not see pages of some of their products.

But two do not show up at all only a blank screen.

I sent them a sequence of steps I used to successfully get their but when they use the same procedure they only get a blank screen. Permissions in the admin area are set the same for me and them.

They can get to some of the categories, it is just particular categories.

I have lots of memory on my machine with Windows 2000, they have XP with no more than normal memory.

Could that be the problem.

I am baffled. I need help. I don't know what to tell them and of course they are very upset and keeping hotter by the minute.

They have dumped their cache and increase the buffer allowances. Don't know what else to do

Please HELP!!!

cfs :'(

• 3 weeks later...

Without errors to report or other debugging info I'm afraid there are no devs that can help...unless you want to give a temp FTP account so that someone can login and check the code.

only permissions for the catalog are:

pub 777

images 777

download 755

admin

backups 777

images/graphs 777

all the rest are default from the installation which is 644

only permissions for the catalog are:

pub 777

images 777

download 755

admin

backups 777

images/graphs 777

all the rest are default from the installation which is 644

i do get an error in admin area about graphs what if its not it it say images writeable . I can add ne thing i want but i cant edit n e thing is there a fix for this that n e one knows of????????????????????????????????????

Archived